Santa Barbara Nutrients is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant To The President
This virtual part-time position will be working directly for the President, and others as the President directs. This will include assisting the President in all organizational and administrative aspects of the President’s work with Santa Barbara Nutrients (SBN), and on occasion, tasks outside of SBN.
Who we are:
- SBN is a start-up Benefit Corporation headquartered in Santa Barbara, California.
- We focus on science-backed, safe products using patented and patent-pending technology developed at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- We are a team of kidney researchers, patients, and other highly motivated professionals who are bringing to market formulations of safe, natural compounds, specifically designed to support kidney health.
- Our first product is a medical food for the dietary management of polycystic kidney disease.
- Become part of a growing team dedicated to improving human health.
- Multiple calendar scheduling for the President.
- Manage and arrange travel.
- Read, respond, forward, and route emails and other correspondence as directed.
- Arrange meetings and create itineraries.
- Take minutes/notes during meetings.
- Prepare reports, proposals, and presentations, and complete forms as needed.
- Write draft letters/emails for the President.
- Write, edit, and proofread documents.
- Liaison between the President and other company team members.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail and dependability are critical. Consider-it-done attitude.
- Works independently and can “figure things out”.
- At least two years of experience working with, and for corporate executives.
- Expert use of office and productivity software, including Google WorkSpace, MS-Word, and spreadsheets.
- Experienced Mac user.
- Prompt and be able to deliver assignments according to timelines.
- Must be able to quickly and professionally write emails and other correspondence.
- Excellent communicator on the phone, in video calls and in writing.
- High level speaking and writing expertise in the English language is necessary.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual is a plus.
- Previous experience in the food, supplement, or pharmaceutical industry is helpful.
- Familiarity with kidney disease is a plus.
- Part-time position.
- Flexible hours but must be available for meetings in the Pacific time zone.
- Location: 100% remote. Must have a quiet workplace at home with fast and reliable internet connection.
- Competitive compensation will be dependent on experience and skills.
To apply, please send your resume and contact information to: Talent@sbnutrients.com